Saturday, March 12, 2011

Quick Update

Image Credit

Good News - our second ultrasound went great! Doctor says everything looks good and I'm definitely nine weeks pregnant - based on the measurements. This was such an important day and not just because we (finally) made it past the 8th week but because I think for the first time, we both felt like we could really breath and enjoy this pregnancy. Yay! I only have a few more weeks before I go back to work so I definitely plan to make the best of this time I have left to relax, daydream, write and most importantly - to nest!

P.S. Sending all of you a great big hug to thank you for your love, encouragement and prayers

Enjoy the Day!
Missy  

6 comments:

Melissa K Bauer said...

Have I mentioned that I'm anxiously awaiting for the sonogram? :o> I know, I know, you're probably going to do the whole "we want to be surprised" thing but I'm just saying....

Heather said...

That's awesome everything went smoothly! Enjoy your time off!

Anonymous said...

best news ever! congrats!!!!

Missy said...

Melissa - We are definitely wanting to find out...We're such "planners" - it just wouldn't work any other way. H and Cherish -
Thank you so very much for constant support! I feel like the luckiest girl alive these days.

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on the compture for a while, I can't tell you how happy I an for you guys. I know that you'll be really blessed with this little person that is growing inside of you. You take good care of yourself. wove you and God Bless

Missy said...

Aunt J - thank you so much. We've waited a long time for this time in our life to begin. Thank you for your love and support! xoxo