Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And the Award Goes To...


I was recently awarded the, "I Love this Blog" award by fellow blogger, Miss Conception. She is an amazing writer, a great supporter and a kindred spirit (and we've only just met!) Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I had just been thinking over the last couple of days, "I wish I had more time to write, to re-vamp and re-organize." Sometimes I feel so selfish for talking so much about myself - my likes, my dislikes and my crazy, sometimes erratic thoughts and feelings, but I try to think of this spot as my very own place...to do just that. My blog - my very own little corner in this great big world. 

Thank you to those of you who follow my blog and those of you who read it anonymously. I am forever grateful for our mid-day and late-night talks, (even though, for the most part, they are very one-sided...but none the less...) Thank you for your ever-ready ear, your supportive and encouraging comments and for always turning a blind-eye to my grammar and spelling errors. (An English major, I'm not...I think this sentence proves it)

Here's How This Award Works: 
 
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award some recently discovered bloggers that are deserving
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know about the award


My 7 Things About Myself:

I love rainy days 
My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks 
I'm a huge fan of Hello Kitty 
I can only work and write to R&B music 
I love chili cheese fries 
90% of the time, I wear jewelry with hearts

So now, it's that time. Time for my pick(s) for the "I Love This Blog Award." All of these ladies constantly inspire me and make me want to always do better, write better and be better. Thank you for letting me in and sharing your awe-inspiring stories, for helping me find my very own creative side, for your awesome-ness and your "party fabulous-ness."

Snails & Snips
Bird's Party
My Strand of Pearls
My Favorite Things
A Country Girl in the City

Congrats, Ladies! 
XoXo

Missy

5 comments:

ADSchill said...

You are very welcome dear!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the award! I love reading your thoughts, you inspire me with each post!!

Missy said...

Aww...Thank you! The feeling is definitely mutual! xo

Julie said...

Yay for you! you deserve it! and Thanks!! :)

Missy said...

Thanks, Julie! xoxo