Monday, February 28, 2011

March Fun & Foodie Finds


Must try this Peppermint Hot Chocolate recipe - Yum!
Everything you need to know about St. Patrick's Day
All-time favorite Easter Chocolate - the Cadbury Creme Egg
Cinnamon Pecan Stuffed French Toast - oh my! 
Don't laugh but I love this tres chic hoodie!
Him & Hers oversized coffee mugs - adorable! 
Who needs the book, when you've got the website?
Kiss Me I'm Irish garland banner - even if you're not irish! 
Check out this online guide to dream interpretation - interesting!
My new fave thing to do: surfing the web for baby shower themes
We all need a bit o luck around the house!
Quincy's going to love this adorable hat! (not likely)
Thinking of adding this to my wish list...for next few birthdays! :) 
Check out these super cute St. Patrick's Day downloads
Future brides: you're going to love this blog, 100 Layer Cake!
Make your very own Playlist - loving Lizzy's at the moment!
How cute are these breakfast themed cupcakes?
Admission: I've never eaten at Pinks Hot Dogs, have you?
Love this dress - perfect w/strappy wedges & a spring-y handbag
Recently discovered this artist, Imogen Heap - Love Half Life

Enjoy the Day!
Missy
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Imogen Heap a friend introduced me to her music some years back... I like the playlist. Where do you find the time? I can't even brush my hair some days. Lol! Oh and no never had a pinks dog... I'm not big on hotdogs that have a snap. Ha Ha! Yes I've heard those are the best. Love ya Mals.

Darla

Missy said...

I have plenty of time these days since the Dr. took me off of work. We should try Pinks...the four of us. Love you too, Dar~!