Monday, November 22, 2010

Giving Thanks


In light of Thanksgiving, I thought I would take a
moment to "give thanks" to God. 
  
Thank you. Thank you for my life.
Thank you for my husband of eleven years.
Thank you for our health, for the roof over our heads and for our stable jobs.

Thank you for believing in me, when I didn't even believe in myself.

Thank you for always listening, really listening.

Thank you for my family - for their love and their strength.
And for Leo's family - for their constant support and encouragement.

Thank you for bringing me true friendships that have brought me more joy than I could have ever imagined.

Thank you for the warmth and the the stability that your love brings me.

Thank you for never giving up on me and for overlooking my many flaws and weaknesses.

Thank you for bringing me so much inspiration and joy through writing, blogging and reading.

And thank you for making so many of my wishes come true!

2 comments:

Julie said...

beautiful :).

Missy said...

Thanks, Julie! xoxo