Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Great Finds for the Holidays

 Photo by: CHHaHH

I was catching up on my (blog) reading last night when I came across this post from one of my fave bloggers, Marta from Marta Writes. Its basically a shopping list; a stuff your stockings at the grocery store list and after I read it, I immediately felt inspired to come up with my very own list but to change it up, I thought it should be all things found at my very favorite store - Target! Have you spied the "Dollar Spot" lately? It's filled to the brim with inexpensive and fun festive-ness. I also added a few great finds from my fave website, Etsy.

The Dollar Spot:
  • 12-Month Calendars
  • Adorable Holiday T-shirts for your Favorite Pooch or Cat 
  • Hello Kitty Stuff Galore; bags, notepads, sticker sets & more!
  • Ridiculously Cute Hot Cocoa Packets by Mary Engelbreit
  • Dainty Red and White Boxes of Chocolate
  • Mini Body Washes, Lotions, Sprays and Lip Glosses 
  • Mini Hard Cover Books - Pinocchio, Dumbo, etc.

General Merchandise for $20 or Less:

Or Shop ETSY!

Happy Shopping!
XoXo 

    No comments: