Thursday, January 14, 2010

Linger More

I want to linger more. be present. settle in and really take it all in. Forget the craziness that often is my life. forget the lists, the voicemails and emails to return. I want to write. Clear my head and breathe. I want to listen to music. good music. I want to write a letter and send it all in the same day. I want to observe more. talk less. Enjoy the company of a good friend. laugh more and cry less. Hug everyone I love and tell them just how much I love them.

I want to look forward and forget the past. Stop imitating life and really be a part of it. Make my own way. Discover new things. Spend a full day taking pictures. Scrapbook until my hands ache. I want to spend less time speculating and worrying and more time creating and inspiring. I want to dilly-dally. Take my time. Stand still and forget the hands on the clock ticking away regardless of how hard I try to get them to stop.

No comments: