Friday, October 22, 2010

Day Nine: A Very Good Thing

Today marks days nine so Leo and I went to the Doctor's office this morning for our "injection administering training." I was a little nervous, but Leo on the other hand was simply put - amazing.

The nurse showed us, step by step how to mix the two different medications and then how to administer the final product. I was definitely a bit nervous at this point but I was didn't utter a peep - trying to concentrate on every detailed step. Then when it was time for one of us to actually do it, Leo stepped up and took care of everything - he followed each step perfectly, mixing the powders one by one with a vial of liquid. And then he administered the shot like a pro! Quick and utterly painless.

After we left the doctor's office, on our way to work, I started to feel some moderate cramping, which in this case, is a very GOOD thing. They are still coming and going as the day goes on and each time I smile a little. I know, that probably seems crazy but I'm happy because my body is finally responding! This definitely gives me hope to stay positive and that's exactly what I'm going to do!

My Weekend Schedule: Think Positive. Be Happy. And Relax.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sooooo happy for you. Keep the faith :-)

wsamrazik said...

Keep cramping Malissa :=) - we are all waiting for the little miracle coming to the world soon!

Julie said...

Yay! So happy to hear that :). Prayers coming your way!

Missy said...

Thank you everyone! xoxo