Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

I decided to submit my "Friday Favorites" in hopes to be featured in one of my favorite blogs, A Few of My Favorite Things - Beautifully written by, Molly Elmer.

Through the process of coming up with my own list of things I favor, I came to the realization that this is a really great writing exercise to get the creative juices flowing. Of course, as soon as I sent the email, I made some carefully thought out changes and added a few more for good measure. So...what's on your list?
 My Favorite Things

Thrift-ing
Vintage Looking Picture Frames
 
The Scent of Vanilla 
Sunny & Quincy Cuddling at My Feet
My Label Maker
Rainy Days Spent at Home...Under the Covers...Watching a Good Chick-Flick
Inspirational Quotes
Musicals
See's Chocolate - Nuts & Chews
C.O. Bigelow Mentha Organics Sheer Lip Tint in Barely There
Shopping By Myself
  Writing a Letter the Old Fashioned Way
Valentine's Day
Anything Hello Kitty (because your never too old for HK, right?)
The Word - Serendipity
Twilight Series/Edward Cullen
Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Herbal Tea
My Pillow

Enjoy the Day!
Missy

No comments: