Saturday, January 8, 2011

January Blissful Finds


While I sat in the comfort of my living room, Ipod blaring Blister in the Sun by Violent Femmes, happily surfing the net - I stumbled across some really blissful things to inspire us in January. (okay, maybe just me!)

You've got to check out the O Dream Board 
I'm loving these blingy hair accessories
15 Places to see the real California - I've only been to 2!
Visit Forever 21 for beautiful beads & baubles at unbelievable prices
Loreal's Sulfate-Free Shampoo & Conditioner - smells like a spa treatment!
It's a beautiful cocktail ring with perfume tucked inside - by Victoria's Secret
Find a Yoga Class in your area
If you prefer basic black, here is one by Kat Von D
Have you ever attended a Women's Conference? This one looks amazing
The Ultimate Women's Expo in L.A. this October - a perfect girl's day out
Or a Scrapbooking Expo in Ontario on August 12-13 - Who's in?
7 Ways to Wear a Scarf - a Must Watch!
I'm dreaming of the perfect brownie - No kidding!
One day I'll visit Serendipity in New York City 
Time to brush up on/improve on our mad culinary skills 
Why not try a new lipstick color, like MAC's Amped up Fuchsia - ooh-la-la!
Host a Dream Board Party for you and your friends - you deserve it!
You must to try these products by Bliss
Operation Beautiful - spread the word! 

Enjoy the day!
Missy

6 comments:

Melissa K Bauer said...

I took my parents and the girls I used to babysit to Serendipity. It was great to see their eyes light up when they got their MASSIVE ice cream sundaes. :o>

Missy said...

Mmm...they are to die for! I've only been to the one in Vegas - it's probably not nearly as nice as the one in New York!

ADSchill said...

Hi! Thanks for all the sweet finds! I will be checking them out for sure. And thanks for coming to my blogs! I always appreciate a new face and fellow PCOS friend.
Since you are a crafty person, maybe you would be interested in the Pay It Forward post I wrote a couple days ago. I would love to get some more women involved.
Looking forward to following.

Love Josh Groban by the way. Saw him on your play list and I approve! :)

http://missconception-ads.blogspot.com/

Missy said...

Of course - you are very welcome! I love your blogs - always full of fun content! and I can completely relate. I will definitely check out the Pay it Forward post - thanks for the heads up!

Enjoy the Day!
Malissa

Melissa K Bauer said...

If I move back to NY then don't worry, I'll take you to the one in NY. :o>

Missy said...

Mmmm...Sounds like a plan! Thanks, Melissa! :)