Monday, January 10, 2011

My Twelve by 2012

 

 1. Double number of blog posts from 2010
2. Learn how to make a quilt
3. Explore San Francisco (Golden State Bridge, Alcatraz, etc.)
4. Train for and Finish a 5k
5. Go to the movies solo (1/08)
6. Find a writing mentor
7. Participate in the Pay it Forward Project
8. Help Build a Habitat for Humanity Home
9. Plan and execute a fund raising event to benefit Autism Speaks
10. Submit articles to at least 6 fave magazines
11. Eliminate caffeine (coke, pepsi and coffee)
12. Finish My Dream Board

 

The Pay It Forward Project
is the brainchild of a fellow blogger, Miss Conception

Official Rules: 
I promise to send something
handmade to the first 3 people who leave a comment.

To be eligible, you must also post this in your blog,
offering the same thing to 3 other people.

Items must be handmade by you and
they must be sent to your 3 people sometime in 2011

Enjoy the Day! 
Missy

12 comments:

Melissa K Bauer said...

You already did a 5k - our Autism walk/run. Or did you mean you want to run it? Should we expect you at the front with us this year? :o>

Missy said...

Yep - I'm running a 5K this year but not the Autism one...don't want to leave our peeps in the dust! Lol!

ADSchill said...

Oh, those are some good ones! And hard! Running...caffeine...Dream Board? I love that you are going to help raise money for Autism. I work with many Autistic adults and there is still so much that is unknown about it!
I am truely impressed!

Missy said...

Thank you! My nephew has autism and his brother has asperger's so it's a cause that is very important to me and and my family. That is so great that you work with adults with autism!

Cecilia said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! && Now I have to go back and adjust my twelve haha. Well just one minor change. But very much worth it. Mine will be up by tonight on Facebook :))

Missy said...

Can't wait to check em' out, Cecilia!

Cecilia said...

P.S. I am "borrowing" your Brigit Jones Diary picture for one of my projects :)

Missy said...

Feel free! :)

Darlene said...

So far I only have three solid ideas. San Francisco is one of them. LOL! Great minds... We might go on the 16th. You are welcomed to join us, I've been talking about SF for years. I'm gonna have to adjust my list a bit aswell.

Missy said...

How funny! The 16th of this month? That would be so much fun if we could go together.

Heather said...

I just saw your blog from MissConception and thought I'd follow you on your journey! I love the 12 by 2012 idea!

Missy said...

Yay! That is SO great - welcome! :)